Buy Natural Whipped Shea and Mango Body Butter
Are you looking for the best all-natural, chemical-free whipped body butter? Butter by Q offers premium body butter devoid of chemicals, artificial fragrances, dyes, and anything else not from Mother Nature. Browse our natural whipped body butter and shea-based products to give your skin and hair the gold treatment they deserve.
What Are the Benefits of All-Natural Whipped Shea Body Butter?
- Stearic acid,
- Linoleic acid,
- Palmitic acid, and
- Oleic fatty acids.
- Deep Skin Hydration and Moisturization: Whipped body butter is highly emollient and can deeply moisturize the skin, helping to restore and maintain its natural hydration levels.
- Skin Enrichment and Nourishment: Our whipped body butter contains jojoba oil, rosehip oil, and other natural ingredients that help nourish the skin, providing essential vitamins and nutrients that can improve overall skin health.
- Skin Protection: The silky, rich texture of our hand-made shea body butter can create a protective barrier for your skin, helping shield environmental stressors and prevent moisture loss.
- Soothing Properties: Whether you have eczema, dermatitis , or other skin conditions, our whipped body butter contains ingredients designed to help soothe your skin. Customers report our whipped body butter helps calm irritated and sensitive skin while relieving dryness, itchiness, and inflammation.
- Improved Skin Elasticity: As you age, your skin will naturally lose elasticity, which causes wrinkles, sagging skin, etc. Regularly using whipped body butter can promote improved skin elasticity to maintain a supple and youthful appearance.
- Enhanced Skin Texture: Butter by Q’s Whipped Body Butter helps soften rough patches and improve overall skin texture, leaving the skin feeling smoother and more even.
What's Better: Raw Shea Butter vs Whipped Shea Butter?Raw shea butter can be messy, sticky, and hard to apply. Some people even melt their raw shea butter to make it more malleable, which can create a bigger mess. The easier way to give your skin and hair the nutrients it needs without having to melt anything is with whipped shea butter. Whipped shea butter starts out as raw shea butter. But then premium oils and nutrients are added to soften the butter. In addition to making the butter soft and more malleable, the oils enhance its healing and moisturization properties. However, it's critical to understand that not all whipped shea butter or oils are created equally. Some of the top whipped shea butter manufacturers add cheap and inferior oils like olive oil—yes the same oil you cook with. Others may add oils like coconut oil, which can spell trouble for acne-prone people due to pore blockage. At Butter by Q, we start and end with the best of everything! We start out with ethically sourced, unrefined shea butter. Then, we add a healthy dose of mango butter, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, avocado oil, and more nourishing premium ingredients. Our unique whipped butter recipe is what separates Butter by Q from every other manufacturer.
Is It Good to Put Whipped Shea Butter on Your Face?In general, unrefined shea butter is excellent for hydration and calming the skin. Due to the molecular structure of shea butter, it can penetrate deeply into the layers of your skin to deliver effective results. It helps hydrate your skin, plumpen it, increase collagen production, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, treat acne, and more. Most importantly, unrefined shea butter is excellent for helping fade scars from both acne and non-acne-related causes. Butter by Q’s Whipped Body Butter combines the restorative power of shea butter with premium oils that are the gold standard in the beauty industry. While most whipped butter manufacturers choose cheaper oils like coconut oil, we utilize the best to deliver the best results. With jojoba oil, rosehip oil, vitamin E, and more, our whipped butter recipe boasts increased healing and restorative properties as an overnight facial moisturizer or masque. Most customers experience softer, more youthful, and more supple facial skin with consistent use.
Does Shea Butter Help with Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation?Hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your face and skin can be frustrating and embarrassing. Skin hyperpigmentation is typically a harmless condition when patches of skin are darker in color than the rest of the skin. Skin darkening occurs when an excess of melanin—the brown pigment that produces skin color—forms deposits in the skin. Hyperpigmentation can affect people of all skin types, but it is more common in individuals with darker skin tones. Common causes of hyperpigmentation include:
- Acne scarring
- Eczema scars
- General wound healing
- Sun exposure
- Hormonal changes
- And more.
Can I Use Whipped Shea Butter on My Hair?Yes, Butter by Q Whipped Shea Butter is great for both high and low-porosity hair. It can even double as a shea butter mask that covers and saturates your hair with powerful nutrients and vitamins. Learn more about using Butter by Q’s whipped body butter as a deep-conditioning shea butter masque.
What Benefits Do Whipped Shea Butter Offer My Hair?While raw shea butter can be difficult to manage, whipped shea butter makes it easy to give your hair the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Butter by Q Whipped Shea Butter easily spreads through strands of Type 4C, 4A, or 4B hair. Whether you have goddess braids, twists, curtain bangs, sister locks, or any other style, whipped shea butter works wonders. Here are some of the top benefits of using whipped shea butter on your natural hair:
- Moisturize dry and frizzy hair
- Repair damaged hair
- Reduce scalp irritation and inflammation
- Improve your scalp health
- Promote hair growth
- Revitalize dull hair
- Act as a natural dandruff treatment
- And more
Does Whipped Shea Butter Help with Dandruff and Beardruff?Dandruff can be a head scratcher. In addition to the physical irritation, the causes of dandruff can range from:
- Dry scalp,
- Oily scalp,
- Malassezia fungus, and
- Certain skin conditions.
Can Whipped Shea Butter Help Stop an Itchy Scalp?Like dandruff, an itchy scalp can be caused by several underlying conditions. If your itchy scalp is due solely to a dry scalp, our whipped shea butter can help. But if your itchy scalp is not associated with dandruff or a dry scalp, check out our Itch-Away Moisturizing Serum. It’s loaded with nutrients and premium oils to help stop your itchy scalp in its tracks.
Is Whipped Body Butter Safe for People with Eczema?Absolutely! Our infant daughter's eczema was the driving force behind the creation of Butter by Q. Each ingredient in our products is safe, effective, and selected for its ability to combat eczema. For example, our plant-based skincare products include natural esters and lipids that support your skin’s natural defense barrier to protect, smooth, and repair. These ingredients make Butter by Q Whipped Body Butter perfect as an everyday moisturizer. On the other hand, our best-selling Eczema Balm is more suitable for targeted treatment for breakouts and trouble areas. In either case, Butter by Q products include targeted ingredients that help reinforce the compromised skin barrier of those with eczema, moisturize, and nourish the skin.
Why Is Whipped Shea Body Butter Good for People with Eczema?The Dermatology Times reports that ceramide-containing skincare products are best for people with eczema. Ceramides are lipids—or fat molecules—naturally present in the outermost layer of the skin. Ceramides help create a barrier that prevents moisture loss and protects the skin from environmental aggressors. A deficiency of ceramides leads to a compromised skin barrier, dryness, and roughness. Butter by Q uses multiple high-ceramide ingredients in our whipped body butter and Eczema Balm to help restore, repair, and alleviate eczema symptoms.
- Shea butter is a powerful source of ceramides, helping prevent moisture from escaping the skin.
- Jojoba oil contains an extremely high amount of natural ceramides to lock in moisture and protect the skin barrier.
- Rosehip oil is rich in linoleic acid found in natural ceramides.
- Avocado oil is naturally rich in skin-supporting ceramides with profound skin-nourishing and moisturizing properties.
What Makes Butter by Q’s Whipped Body Butter Recipe Different?From our hand-made whipped body butter recipe to our extensive quality control, we pull out all the stops to produce a product we feel good about. That way, you can feel and look even better when you put it on. Everything begins with our responsibly sourced raw shea butter. We use unrefined shea butter to preserve the most nutrients. While unrefined shea butter is known for its nourishing and moisturizing properties, Butter by Q's Whipped Body Butter is enriched with premium ingredients to deliver premium results. A few notable ingredients in our whipped body butter recipe include:
- Jojoba Oil is known as the diamond of the skin care industry and is found on the ingredients list of the most exclusive products because of its attributes. For instance, jojoba oil is also rich in vitamin E, vitamin B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, and chromium. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which may help to soothe and protect the skin.
- Rosehip Oil is another premium skincare ingredient that offers a multitude of benefits. It’s loaded with nutrients and vitamins that make it perfect for combatting eczema, nourishing skin, bolstering collagen production, and more.
- Mango Butter includes fiber, vitamins C, B6, A, E, and a host of valuable minerals, such as potassium, folate, calcium, and beta-carotene that can work wonders on your hair and skin. However, due to the prohibitive cost of mango butter, many skin care manufacturers choose cheaper, inferior options.
What Are the Benefits of Whipped Mango Butter?One of the core ingredients to our whipped body butter recipe is mango butter. Mango butter is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as antioxidants, which can help protect the skin from environmental stressors and support overall skin health. We use mango butter because of the wealth of hair and skin benefits it offers:
- Optimize skin moisturization and hydration.
- Improve skin elasticity and reduce signs of aging.
- Create smoother and more supple skin.
- Enhance skin tone and texture.
- Leave your skin looking and feeling more radiant.